viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

Mew:::...

They are like a rocket through me, this is one of my favorite bands, i cant describe what i feel when i hear their music, conforming exactly to truth or to a standard accurate combination of words, but ill try :


I feel that is magic introduced to my ears to caressmy thouthgs, a bunch of sparks in my stomach making it feel warm and cozy, providing contentment or comfort mmm i dont know what to say or well write... other than if i hear an angel singing one day it would sound like jonas bjerres voice.





So here it is. the lyrics for Special.


You're specialYou're like rocket through meOhh, you're specialYou're a rocket to meAnd I cannot this timeAgarinaYou can't say noAgarinaThis time you will goYou're specialYou're like a rocket through meOhh, you're specialYou're a rocket to meAnd I cannot this timeThere's a taste that you can't shakeBut you can't seem to let them go awryI know you're specialYou're a rocket to meAt this surprisedAll the timeI know what you said to meAnd I don't care at the same timeBut I'll take you up and downAddress it to youHoney beeI know what you said to meAnd I don't care at the same timeAnd what do you stay to do?I saw the worst of you.

Symmetry

I'm caught in the symmetry of your mindBut I'm not happier than youI'm caught in the symmetry of your mindBut I'm not happier than youDid I really see you or was it just a dreamDreaming that it was seamlessNot a trace of wrong wordsThat we have spokenLittle did we knowNo bigotry no tears shedOhh if only You'd try to be politeThinking you were rightOnly to find that you're unkindBut ironically you will always beBelle of The Ball ...at least to meI'm caught in the symmetry of your mindBut I'm not happier than youBut my words are frail not audibleThey do not even convince mePerhaps they are untrueI gave you all the benefits of all the doubts I hadNever hoped to be as benign as meFunny how you always get throughBut ironically you will always beBelle of The Ball ...at least to me




Random thouthg of the day:





when i grow up...
i want you to grow up with me,
fine lines describe how we are,
and how we are not.
why arent we?
solitude compares me with
her last relationship
and i wonder.
what could i do to return that
bitch from where she came from. air.








Extras:


-hi jean! wheres your higene? air.


-who cares about the hookers? air.


-July you lied. air.

No hay comentarios: